Saturday, April 16, 2011

Partying Hard and Paining Harder!!

So yesterday we had our Project Party at Runway 9!!And why I am writing this post today because the body-ache and swollen feet is not letting me get over it.So I thought why not bring it out here.


This party was long due since our project completed an client implementation successfully and apparently the Client was too happy to continue working with us  (which means more work :( but also more parties ;)!)
And this place Runway 9 is a famous Go Karting place in Hyderabad. And what a thrill it was to just zoom around in that kart vehicle. and somehow I managed to arrange an extra ticket , so i got to experience the adrenaline rush twice!!!:)

And after that we had a game of cricket which was fun too with both the teams employing all sorts of methods of cheating!:P
Not to forget we good some goodies from our project leaders as well!!
Then came the best part when we had an amazing DJ playing all the more amazing songs. And even though
I was wearing heels I couldn't stop myself from grooving!
And this is how I ended up waking with an extremely bad body ache and swollen feet!!And strangely , I am not even regretting it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment