Sunday, February 12, 2012

Home Coming!!

It's almost two weeks now since I came back from Hyderabad to my native place,Saddi Delhi :)!!. Wanted to write this sooner, but I guess better late than never.

First thing first, I miss 'The City of  Nawabs" badly!!Not much of the place but more of my friends, the company I had there even at office, those who never made me feel away from home.And the boring Delhi office without much work is helping me in no way. Above all, the kind of people I have met here is really strange ( Already had my share of weird instances with colleagues). Anyhow I take a lot of time to gel up with new people, so I have  a long way to go before I begin to feel at home in terms of my Office. BTW, all the guys seems to having a  nice time.. since the new office seems to have a VERY GOOD gender ratio (Am I sounding a little insecure here ??!!:P) and that too Delhi crowd.. so they are the ones not complaining at all!!!
The first week, although , was pretty good, highlight being the Dinner Party at the TRIDENT!!(I am still child like excited when it comes to going to these big places and  later boosting it to friends:P!!)

Home front, its been great!! Ghar ka khana, having every meal with the family , time to time arguments and quarrels on stupid issues all part and parcel of the never-ending family fun!! Parents and Kavita seem super happy!! Kavita btw is more excited  to see all my stuff I had accumulated in Hyderabad  that arrived just two days back ( A major part of it consists of clothes, accessories and cosmetics) !!:P

And I am back to my school routine these days, waking up at 7 early in the morning and travelling through the Green line DTC buses to my Office in Gurgaon , coming back,  having dinner and going to bed at 11 at night. Strangely, I had no troubles switching my routine even  though  the Hyderabad one was almost opposite, sleeping at 3-4 am and walking up at 11am!!! That's actually the best part about Delhi , I never ever have to adjust to its lifestyle.. I am just so used to it :)!!
Apart from all this , I got some good news within days of my landing in Delhi. Got a few B-school calls , so weekends are again getting hectic. And sadly, that's also going to keep me away from meeting my school and college friends who I haven't seen in ages!!! :(

But I am going to make plans soon.Dying to have some college-type fun.Nevertheless, Delhi seems to be treating me well as of now... though Hyderabad will always be missed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment