Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 5 - Hyderabad Diaries

Bad. Horrible. Disappointing!!
Gosh. wasn't expecting this. How wrong can things go in a single day.

1) Woke up late. That too followed by a bad breakfast!!
2) Realized I haven't seen my external disk for some time.Tried to search but in vain.Added it to the To-Do list after office.
3) Misunderstanding with  friends. Couldn't pick up my stuff from their place. Now shipping delayed. My things will reach Delhi super late.
4) Reached office to find my cubicle changed. All this shifting stuff just for two days. Total waste of time.
5) Just when I thought day was getting better, the big BOMB exploded. PM informed not getting rolled off the project. Damn one thing I was so happy about  was not happening!!!
6) Came home, Searched everything. No sign of the hard disk . No consolation.
7) Bad mood. Bad dinner.

By the end of it, I was all hyperactive and crazy.
It was only after some advice from family, some wise words from two of my friends, an hour of reading and some sketching.. I started to feel at ease. Now just hope to have a good sleep  before another messy day tomorrow!!

Till then, sleep tight :)!!


1 comment:

  1. Titanium Hair Clipper - Tioga Designs
    Titanium titanium hoop earrings hair clipper. This tiny and lightweight ford fusion titanium razor is ideal everquest: titanium edition for all kinds of people who want to shave. Our sleek design titanium 4000 is perfect for hypoallergenic titanium earrings all types of

    ReplyDelete